In order to make 2016 your best year yet, experts suggest that we schedule a few minutes to ask ourselves and answer a few questions so our year is planned in advance. As you likely know, planning is bringing the future into the present, writing crystallizes thinking and crystallized thought motivates action.
1. What am I doing to improve and use more of my potential?
2. What goals have I written to accomplish?
3. Are they specific, measureable, attainable, realistic and tangible?
4. Have I created detailed plans of actions with monthly steps to reach them?
5. What obstacles do I face to achieve these goals?
6. How am I going to overcome these obstacles and roadblocks?
The following study demonstrates the importance of goal setting:
VALUE of WRITTEN GOALS
Harvard Business School Survey of Successful People
|3||Written Goals, Specific Plan||Financially Independent|
|10||General Goals||Live Comfortably|
|60||Survival (Day to Day) Goals||Paycheck to Paycheck|
|27||No Goals||Financial Assistance Needed|
The 3% group with written goals outproduced the 10% group from10 to 100 to 1!
The average net worth of the 3% group was 50 times greater than the 10% group!!!
I have several coaching packages to help you formulate and reach your goals and offer a
FREE CONSULTATION: 516 623 4353 firstname.lastname@example.org