Posted in amygdalia, anger, anger management specialist, anger managemewnt, EFT, EFT training, EFTTapping, Emotional Freedom Techniques, focus, stress management, stress management tips, Uncategorized, workplace productivity, workplace stress, workshops and trainings, worry on January 15, 2017|
Leave a Comment »
Mindfulness is defined as paying attention and being fully in the moment. Multi-tasking cannot be included in this definition, as most people cannot fully focus on more than one thing at a time. The influence of technology in our fast paced world has often caused the problem of lack of focus on a particular task. This has translated into the modern workplace, especially those who are not used to the fastest paced technology. Those used to it, mostly millennials, often inadvertently miss important details. In our modern often chaotic world, frustration levels rise quickly, giving way to stress and anger. Impatience and frustration often go hand-in-hand. A workplace culture of mindfulness, geared to all generations and cultures can be beneficial to all.
Another tool that is helpful in focusing as well as to reduce stress and anger is EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), also known as tapping. It is recognized in the field of Energy Psychology and has become globally popular. The physical tapping on meridian points releases cortisol, a stress hormone and sends serotonin – a feel good hormone – to the section of the brain dealing with emotions, the amygdala. Most of us are not born with the recommended amount of serotonin for optimal functioning and it may be found as an ingredient in some anti-depressants.
Here are a few additional tips to help focus in the workplace:
- Stay on task by not reading emails throughout the day; have two specific times to check and designate some to be addressed at a future time
- Keep cell phone sound off
- Take frequent stretch breaks, being “mindful of physical toll of computer and phones.
- Keep a “worry list” to address late afternoon each day for ten minutes.
FREE CONSULT: www.balanceandpower.com 516 623 4353
Download: FREE Stress Index: How Stressed Are You? Take The Test NOW (pdf)
Read Full Post »
Posted in anger management and conflict resolution training, attitude, change management, choice, coaching, eating disorder, expectation, food issues, forgiveness, frustration, fun, gratefulness, gratitude, grounding, happy, health, life coach, lifestyle, meditation, mental health, mind-body, motivation, peak performance, positive attitude, positive energy, positive psychology, positive thinking, relationships, relaxation breathing, resilience, self- care, self-help, stress management tips, stress reduction, workplace productivity, workplace stress, worry, tagged de-stress, EFT, goal setting, happiness, positive thinking on March 27, 2014|
Leave a Comment »
These are tried & true “tips” with links related to blogs and/or photos. Enjoy!
- Surround yourself with positive thinkers and shun those who are excessively negative. It’s a… fb.me/6uUkPgkYk
- Look back at your actions and see what you can do to improve your performances instead of… fb.me/21jdLyihn
- Are you part of 80% of people who procrastinate from time to time?
Or of the other 20% who procrastinate ALL… fb.me/2UQmUCTI7
- Tapping reduces stress from everyday issues that may cause you to turn to food to soothe anxious… fb.me/1ieTzPCmZ
- Get out of your comfort zone and feel invigorated!fb.me/1fq18Yyqx
- Good relationships correlate with happiness and productivity. ow.ly/u9Pl8fb.me/2Hsdx5lJr
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) is a magnificant tool to overcome fear. ow.ly/u9P4i
- Be kind and helpful. People appreciating you will make you feel better about yourself.
- Believe in the power of animal therapy – lots of smiles 🙂fb.me/2rpzV7z1V
- Proven methods for enhancing happiness are nurturing relationships, writing in a gratitude… fb.me/2T3zeV7OS
- Practice relaxation and/or meditation on a regular basis ow.ly/i/4LsfD ow.ly/i/4LsgE
- (Emotional Freedom Techniques, tapping) can help remove blocks, release frustrations and… fb.me/6nWk5KUVu
- You can change your definition of happiness- maybe want less or differently 🙂 ow.ly/u8IXv fb.me/3s9p8zTy9
- Helping others may be the most direct route to happiness.ow.ly/u8sxt
- Balance is about developing a relationship with ourselves,expectations for daily… fb.me/11y57B9K2
- Cultivate patience and tolerance for those less talented, passionate or knowledgeable. ow.ly/ubC5X
- Take yourself a bit less seriously 🙂
- Write your goal in positive language. The more positive instructions you give yourself, the more positive results you get!
- Lifestyles and stress levels can be changed with impressive results! FREE consult ow.ly/ubwlK
- Harmony vs. Work/Life Balance ow.ly/uQkzC read my article here! fb.me/2qkDXugRNProtective white light energy around you so inappropriate negativity directed at you bounces… fb.me/2GazA5zqx
- List all of your positive traits and characteristics and review often! ow.ly/u9NO1 fb.me/6tAdECoBG
FREE consult: 516 623 4353 www.balanceandpower.com
Read Full Post »
Posted in stress management tips, stress release, stress resilience, workplace productivity, workplace stress, workshops and trainings, tagged miondfulnmess based stress reduction, onsite trainings, stress management, workplace stress, workshiops on January 6, 2013|
1 Comment »
Posted in authenticity, career coach, coaching, goal setting, peak performance, success, success coaching, transformative, workplace productivity, workshops and trainings, tagged authentic, career, creative solutions, EFT, emotional freedom techniques, intuition, life, success strategies, tapping, thinking outside the box on September 7, 2012|
5 Comments »
To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life. ~Spinoza
Keep your goals in alignment with your capabilities-talents and needs; keep it real!
The more authentic your goal is, the higher the probability of it being successful! And,
-When you are authentic, you know yourself and celebrate who you are
-When you are authentic you can be bold and express yourself well
-When you are authentic, it is easier to transform your fear
(try EFT-Emotional Freedom Techniques to transform fear)
Follow Your Intuition to activate your soul’s GPS and achieve success from within that will shine to the world!
Think Outside the Box for Creative Solutions
Productivity can increase significantly with use of outside the box thinking and creative problem solving!
Get ready for major paradigm shifts by learning the methods below to implement new and exciting ideas!
- Brainstorming Guidelines
- Mind Mapping: Based on the work of Tony Buzan > More About Mind Mapping!
- Scamper: Based on Bob Eberie’s work: Substitute, Combine, Adapt, Modify, Put to Another Use, Eliminate, Rearrange
- Forced Connections: Used to generate more ideas and can lead to unanticipated ideas
- PPCO Pulses: Learn to review each idea re ‘What’s good about it’
Potentials: What’s the likelihood this could turn into something that works.
- And much more…Download the Balance & Power Creative Training PDF now for more information
FREE CONSULT www.balanceandpower.com 516 623 4353
Read Full Post »