Archive for the ‘positive attitude’ Category
Posted in career coaching, happiness, inspiration, peak performance success coaching, personal development, personal shifts, positive attitude, positive thinking, stress reduction, transformation, Uncategorized on October 22, 2016| Leave a Comment »
Enroll with this link:
This is a 6 week on-line course available from Eileen Lichtenstein. We will email you when your new lesson is available and you will be able to login and read each lesson on-line or print as they become available and click to listen to the guided audio meditations. Your first lesson will be available immediately after you enroll.
- Are you ready to reduce stress to optimal levels?
- Can you imagine being happy most of the time?
- Are you ready to make some personal shifts and see your career soar?
- Learn how to get and stay inspired
- Can you imagine being surrounded by positive people and creating optimal relationships?
Free Consult: 516 623 4353 www.balanceandpower.com
Posted in intuitive coaching, positive attitude, positive energy, positive psychology, positive thinking, stress, stress management tips, stress reduction, stress release, tagged attitude shift, hopeful, perception, perception overwhelm intuitive, positive thinking, possibilities on September 1, 2014| 1 Comment »
I hear the expression “it is what it is” quite frequently. Sometimes I wonder if the speaker is simply stating a fact or is resigned to an unhappy outcome. We cannot change many circumstances and certainly not the perception or behavior of others. However, I do feel strongly that for most folks there is often a way to adjust the things we are in control of – including our own perceptions – and use tools to shift our attitude and way of coping- so the “it”changes a bit and is perceived in a more positive light. Personally, I stay away from using this expression and often cringe internally when I hear another say it. When it’s a client, it can become a discussion about additional possibilities and doors to open. The combination of being intuitive and a great problem solver – looking at myriads of possibilities has helped many clients to see things from a different, more hopeful perspective.
FREE PHONE CONSULT: 516 623 4353 www.balanceandpower.com
Posted in addictions, aggressive, anger, anger coach, anger management specialist, anxiety, assertive, attitude, balance, breath work, career coach, career strategies, Certified Anger Management Specialist, change management, communication, confidence, conflict coaching, cravings, depression, EFT, emotional eating, emotional flexibility, Emotional Freedom Techniques, empowerment, energy, expectation, fear, fearless, food issues, forgiveness, frustration, fun, goal setting, goals, gratefulness, gratitude, happiness, health, holistic health, life coach, lifestyle, mind-body, mindful meditation, mindfulness, peak performance, peak performance coach, perfectionism, perseverance, personal coaching, personal development, perspective, positive attitude, positive energy, positive psychology, positive thinking, prioritizing, problem solving, procrastination, productivity, recreation, relationship coaching, relationships, relaxation, relaxation breathing, release, resilience, self esteem, self-help, spiritual and emotional health, strategy, strength, stress, stress management tips, stress reduction, stress release, stress resilience, success, success coaching, tapping, tagged anger, anxiety, DeStress Tips, EFT, emotional eating, exercise, frustration, happiness on June 7, 2014| Leave a Comment »
DeStress Tips III by Eileen Lichtenstein, CEO www.balanceandpower.com
~Want to discuss any of these, or need help,? Call me for a FREE PHONE CONSULT: 516 623 4353~
DeStress Tip: Honor your boundaries and say no~ ow.ly/xgBS5
DeStress Tip: Disconnect from technology, from work related stuff for an hour, a half day, weekend, week… fb.me/6TIlRfRqR
DeStress Tip: See the whole chessboard when u play chess! ie: Don’t lose your temp[er on the road!~… fb.me/455zqB7Nu
DeStress Tip: “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that… fb.me/2UDm0FAhQ
DeStress Tip: Get in front of a mirror and practice smiling. While working your grin, take a minute to… fb.me/3C1AWxonO
DeStress Tip: Stop negative self talk. Switch the thoughts of negativity to positive mantras, such as “I am a strong woman (man)!”
DeStress Tip: Write down five things that you are proud about and stick the list in your wallet to pull out to… fb.me/3h1nJWuiQ
DeStress Tip: Exercise! Ditching exercise for a more sedentary way of life can have an overall negative effect on… fb.me/3imdJ7YUT
DeStress Tip: Exercise and you will feel better about yourself and the more likely you are to live a healthy… fb.me/3tuGlB7S1
DeStress Tip: If you are able to take a step back and laugh at yourself and the absurdity of life every now and then, things won’t seem…
DeStress Tip: Regardless of the outcome, following through boosts confidence and reassures us that when all is… fb.me/3ILcRMkSn
DeStress Tip: We need the action/practice component for ultimate productivity powerful positive language to become a happy habit!…
DeStress Tip: Making and sticking to a decision is a source of happiness because it gives you a sense of control, of efficacy.
DeStress Tip: Laugh More!: A small child typically laughs more than four hundred times a day, and an adult-… fb.me/2SuM58kiI
DeStress Tip: Acting in an outgoing, talkative, adventurous or assertive way makes people- even introverts-feel… fb.me/3ShSe4ZAe
DeStress Tip: Happier people are more interested in social problems. They do more volunteer work and contribute. fb.me/1tKKZilEF
DeStress Tip: 8 Tips for Feeling Happier wp.me/poyvn-PN
DeStress Tip: Focus is a skill you can develop. Do you know you can rewire negative patterns??
DeStress Tip: 10 Tips to Stop Self-Sabotage fb.me/1iORMVSRd
DeStress Tip: Transition = Opportunities ow.ly/ws5oa
DeStress Tip: Perfectionism is the enemy of creativity and productivity. You don’t even have to be creating… fb.me/6LtLacATj
De-Stress Tip: “Progress always involves risk. You can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first.” – Bob… fb.me/6TjurOU0a
DeStress Tip: A great appreciation of nature and our connection to it enhances our spirit and helps to connect us… fb.me/3rBKOuWdn
DeStress Tip: Meditating can help develop the art of patience.
DeStress Tip: Patience means allowing things to unfold at their own speed rather than jumping in with your… fb.me/1bz1T3ZuL
DeStress Tip: Take time to access what you have in front of you, take a break and re-evaluate. ow.ly/wdrSX
DeStress Tip: Stop Smoking with EFT! ow.ly/wdt0u
DeStress Tip: Studies show that expressing anger only aggravates it.
Posted in course, empowerment, entrepreneurs, peak performance, peak performance coach, personal development, positive attitude, resilience, stress, stress management tips, stress reduction, stress release, stress resilience, success coaching, telesummit, workplace stress, tagged managing stress, professional career, women empowerment on May 12, 2014| Leave a Comment »
Free Telesummit: Breaking Through the Glass Ceiling
ACCELERATE your PROFESSIONAL CAREER!
I am excited to be an expert on the Breaking Through the Glass Ceiling Telesummit and I would love to have you join me. This is aFREE Online multi-speaker event series to help you advance your career!
When: Thursday, May 29 at 7 pm EST.
Click here to Register
Breaking Through the Glass Ceiling Telesummit, is a life-empowering event fully committed to your professional growth and assisting you in breaking down the barriers so that you get the position you want.
This is a very cool topic. It’s a movement to empower women and their careers; including, Host, Debbi Lewis who adds her insight and laughter, guaranteeing these shows to be lively and fun.
At the Breaking Through the Glass Ceiling event, you will learn game changing strategies that women executives in the Top 100 companies use themselves for career advancement.
- Professional Brand
- Empowering and Leveraging Diverse Teams
- Give Career Enhancing Presentations
- Managing Stress
- Clearing the Mental Clutter
- Stepping into Your Authentic Power
Click here to Register
Eileen Lichtenstein, CEO Balance & Power, Inc. and Peak Performance Success Coach-Trainer, plus 20 Experts sharing their strategies to advance your career.
WHEN: May 27 – June 7, 2014,
Eileen’s Interview on Thursday, May 29 at 7 pm EST!
WHERE: Virtual-either by phone or online
WHY: You’ll get amazing content, learn from Debbi Lewis, Eileen Lichtenstein and other powerful speakers and discover the most powerful way to advance your career right through the glass ceiling.
Click here to Register
More Balance & Power, Inc. Events Here
Posted in anger management and conflict resolution training, attitude, change management, choice, coaching, eating disorder, expectation, food issues, forgiveness, frustration, fun, gratefulness, gratitude, grounding, happy, health, life coach, lifestyle, meditation, mental health, mind-body, motivation, peak performance, positive attitude, positive energy, positive psychology, positive thinking, relationships, relaxation breathing, resilience, self- care, self-help, stress management tips, stress reduction, workplace productivity, workplace stress, worry, tagged de-stress, EFT, goal setting, happiness, positive thinking on March 27, 2014| Leave a Comment »
These are tried & true “tips” with links related to blogs and/or photos. Enjoy!
- Surround yourself with positive thinkers and shun those who are excessively negative. It’s a… fb.me/6uUkPgkYk
- Look back at your actions and see what you can do to improve your performances instead of… fb.me/21jdLyihn
- Are you part of 80% of people who procrastinate from time to time?
Or of the other 20% who procrastinate ALL… fb.me/2UQmUCTI7
- Tapping reduces stress from everyday issues that may cause you to turn to food to soothe anxious… fb.me/1ieTzPCmZ
- Get out of your comfort zone and feel invigorated!fb.me/1fq18Yyqx
- Good relationships correlate with happiness and productivity. ow.ly/u9Pl8fb.me/2Hsdx5lJr
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) is a magnificant tool to overcome fear. ow.ly/u9P4i
- Be kind and helpful. People appreciating you will make you feel better about yourself.
- Believe in the power of animal therapy – lots of smiles 🙂fb.me/2rpzV7z1V
- Proven methods for enhancing happiness are nurturing relationships, writing in a gratitude… fb.me/2T3zeV7OS
- Practice relaxation and/or meditation on a regular basis ow.ly/i/4LsfD ow.ly/i/4LsgE
- (Emotional Freedom Techniques, tapping) can help remove blocks, release frustrations and… fb.me/6nWk5KUVu
- You can change your definition of happiness- maybe want less or differently 🙂 ow.ly/u8IXv fb.me/3s9p8zTy9
- Helping others may be the most direct route to happiness.ow.ly/u8sxt
- Balance is about developing a relationship with ourselves,expectations for daily… fb.me/11y57B9K2
- Cultivate patience and tolerance for those less talented, passionate or knowledgeable. ow.ly/ubC5X
- Take yourself a bit less seriously 🙂
- Write your goal in positive language. The more positive instructions you give yourself, the more positive results you get!
- Lifestyles and stress levels can be changed with impressive results! FREE consult ow.ly/ubwlK
- Harmony vs. Work/Life Balance ow.ly/uQkzC read my article here! fb.me/2qkDXugRNProtective white light energy around you so inappropriate negativity directed at you bounces… fb.me/2GazA5zqx
- List all of your positive traits and characteristics and review often! ow.ly/u9NO1 fb.me/6tAdECoBG
FREE consult: 516 623 4353 www.balanceandpower.com