Archive for the ‘mental health’ Category
Posted in mental health, mindfulness, personal development, positive energy, recreation, resilience, self development, Self Help, stress, stress management, travel, traveling, Uncategorized, vacation tips, tagged personal development, time out, vacation on January 31, 2017| Leave a Comment »
Posted in anxiety, breath work, depression, empowerment, happiness, mental health, stress, stress management tips, success coaching, visualization, tagged deep breathing, free stress management consult, happiness tips, positive mantra, positive self-talk, positive visualization, reframe on May 14, 2014| Leave a Comment »
When you’re feeling down, you can often turn things around with a few tips and tricks for thinking about things differently. Here are 8 suggestions to “reframe” or place your “stuff” in different perspective and feel happier:
- Take a deep breath, close your eyes, and visualize things working out.
- Give yourself a quick pep talk.
- Get in front of a mirror and practice smiling. While working your grin, take a minute to acknowledge your looks and appreciate your favorite part of your face.
- Write down five things that you are proud about and stick the list in your wallet to pull out to remind yourself that you’re awesome.
- Call a friend and tell her you’re feeling down. Sometimes just admitting you’re not feeling great makes things better instantly.
- Make a coffee date with a good friend and ask her what she likes about you.
- Take a deep breath, acknowledge things aren’t going your way, and move on with your day.
- Stop with negative self talk. Switch the thoughts of negativity to positive mantras, such as “I am a strong woman (man)!”
Want to talk about it? http://www.balanceandpower.com/stress.php
FREE 20 Minute Phone Consultation No Obligation
Posted in anger management and conflict resolution training, attitude, change management, choice, coaching, eating disorder, expectation, food issues, forgiveness, frustration, fun, gratefulness, gratitude, grounding, happy, health, life coach, lifestyle, meditation, mental health, mind-body, motivation, peak performance, positive attitude, positive energy, positive psychology, positive thinking, relationships, relaxation breathing, resilience, self- care, self-help, stress management tips, stress reduction, workplace productivity, workplace stress, worry, tagged de-stress, EFT, goal setting, happiness, positive thinking on March 27, 2014| Leave a Comment »
These are tried & true “tips” with links related to blogs and/or photos. Enjoy!
- Surround yourself with positive thinkers and shun those who are excessively negative. It’s a… fb.me/6uUkPgkYk
- Look back at your actions and see what you can do to improve your performances instead of… fb.me/21jdLyihn
- Are you part of 80% of people who procrastinate from time to time?
Or of the other 20% who procrastinate ALL… fb.me/2UQmUCTI7
- Tapping reduces stress from everyday issues that may cause you to turn to food to soothe anxious… fb.me/1ieTzPCmZ
- Get out of your comfort zone and feel invigorated!fb.me/1fq18Yyqx
- Good relationships correlate with happiness and productivity. ow.ly/u9Pl8fb.me/2Hsdx5lJr
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) is a magnificant tool to overcome fear. ow.ly/u9P4i
- Be kind and helpful. People appreciating you will make you feel better about yourself.
- Believe in the power of animal therapy – lots of smiles 🙂fb.me/2rpzV7z1V
- Proven methods for enhancing happiness are nurturing relationships, writing in a gratitude… fb.me/2T3zeV7OS
- Practice relaxation and/or meditation on a regular basis ow.ly/i/4LsfD ow.ly/i/4LsgE
- (Emotional Freedom Techniques, tapping) can help remove blocks, release frustrations and… fb.me/6nWk5KUVu
- You can change your definition of happiness- maybe want less or differently 🙂 ow.ly/u8IXv fb.me/3s9p8zTy9
- Helping others may be the most direct route to happiness.ow.ly/u8sxt
- Balance is about developing a relationship with ourselves,expectations for daily… fb.me/11y57B9K2
- Cultivate patience and tolerance for those less talented, passionate or knowledgeable. ow.ly/ubC5X
- Take yourself a bit less seriously 🙂
- Write your goal in positive language. The more positive instructions you give yourself, the more positive results you get!
- Lifestyles and stress levels can be changed with impressive results! FREE consult ow.ly/ubwlK
- Harmony vs. Work/Life Balance ow.ly/uQkzC read my article here! fb.me/2qkDXugRNProtective white light energy around you so inappropriate negativity directed at you bounces… fb.me/2GazA5zqx
- List all of your positive traits and characteristics and review often! ow.ly/u9NO1 fb.me/6tAdECoBG
FREE consult: 516 623 4353 www.balanceandpower.com
Posted in anger, anger coach, anger management and conflict resolution training, anger management specialist, anxiety, energy, mental health, mind-body, self-help, spiritual and emotional health, stress, stress reduction, stress resilience, worry, tagged behavior, body, change, heart, mind, stress on September 19, 2013| Leave a Comment »
Change can be stressful and stress can look like this:
- Trouble concentrating
- Preoccupation with the negative circumstances
- Recurring nightmares
- Phobias and health concerns
- Anxiety or fearfulness
- Depression or sadness
- Irritability, anger, resentfulness
- Despair, hopelessness, feelings of guilt
- Questioning spiritual beliefs
- Increase of medical problems
- Physical complaints with no physical cause
- Headaches, stomaches
- Increased conflicts
- Sleep problems
- Social withdrawal
- Change in appetite
- Crying easily
If you or a loved one is feeling “overwhelmed” and is “symptomatic” then get help!
516 623 4353 balanceandpower.com