About: Eileen Lichtenstein
- Eileen Lichtenstein, MS., Ed. Your Peak Performance Success Coach for Your Life and Career! Life & Career Coach, Certified Anger mangement Specialist, Professional Speaker, Educator Stress/Anger Management/Reduction Relationship Coaching Eileen Lichtenstein, MS. Ed. believes inner strength and being centered are keys to life and business management. She offers innovative training, speaking and coaching in the realm of stress management/reduction and work-life balance for individuals and groups and has developed strategies to facilitate success.
Posts by Eileen Lichtenstein:
March 16, 2017 New Opportunity Around the Corner?
March 14, 2017 Catching up -snow day?!
February 22, 2017 ODNLI March Panel: Increasing Productivity By Managing Stress.
February 10, 2017 Balance and Power Inc, Free Products, Book, eBooks, CD and more…
January 31, 2017 Why taking time out is good for you.
Subscribe to the Balance & Power NewsletterSubscribe Now and Instantly
Recieve Eileen's Most
Popular PDF FREE:
Quotes To Motivate & Inspire
- New Opportunity Around the Corner?
- Catching up -snow day?!
- ODNLI March Panel: Increasing Productivity By Managing Stress.
- Personal Development Online Course: “Create Optimal Happiness & Productivity Obstacles & Achieving Success” 6 Week Online Course
- Balance and Power Inc, Free Products, Book, eBooks, CD and more…
MoreFind Out About Balance & Power, Inc Events in Your Area Here:
Eileen's Balance & Power Events!
Eileen Lichtenstein on How Affirmations Help autumnfawn19 on How Affirmations Help ellie ejercito on Reverse Procrastination with… Eileen Lichtenstein on Ten Tips to Increase Happiness… Histoire de Bill Gat… on Ten Tips to Increase Happiness…
- Harvard neuroscientist: Meditation not only reduces stress, here's how it changes your brain lnkd.in/dNPg_H8 10 hours ago
- This Is How To Survive In A Toxic Workplace: 3 Secrets From Research lnkd.in/dQ4mXDg 2 days ago
- The 7 Questions Recruiters At Companies Like Amazon And Spotify Wish You Would Ask lnkd.in/dgvBCYm 3 days ago
- Especially for empaths - everyone really! fb.me/6MCdmsVn9 4 days ago
- DeStress Tip: Stay focused!! ow.ly/Yz3W30aTPIO fb.me/3ZdO61jUn 4 days ago
What people are saying about Eileen Lichtenstein
"After a recent incident in my life, I had the pleasure of working with Eileen Lichtenstein for a few weeks. This experience allowed me to focus on various events of my life, some of which were out of my control. She is knowledgeable, understanding and shows a great deal of compassion, also allowing me to reach some form of inner peace, despite the circumstances. Various relaxation techniques were introduced to me, which I will continue to take advantage of.
I cannot thank Eileen enough for her insight, encouragement and support. Overall it was a great experience, but a necessary one, to get me through one of life's obstacles".
Thank You, - Ron K., Rehab Therapist, Veterans Affairs Medical Center
More Testimonials Here