Life-work integration and personal balance challenges resonate with everyone. Most of us find the “hurried life syndrome” difficult to manage. Time frustrations, including finding time for yourself, using it to your best advantage and procrastination are high on the scale. Is your time cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? You can claim your power in the midst of chaos and movement by carrying your stillness with you…and you will make right choices, have enough time to make the important things happen, and be emotionally available to others. balanceandpower
Antidotes to the “Hurried Life Syndrome”:
- Cultivate a “big picture”, even if it’s a work in progress.
- Combine tasks.
- Be able to shift priorities.
- Allow more time than you think is necessary for everyone and everything!
- Say “no” without guilt. Designate tasks and responsibilities.
- Exercise, eat well and get enough sleep.
- Practice relaxation exercises.
- Be positive and bring intention to your actions.
- Listen to your intuition, trust the choices you make..you’re usually right!
- Take time to play, laugh and love!