Your Health Is Your Wealth For Your Business
Taking care of your business but not taking care of your health is a recipe for disaster.
Come to this workshop to learn how your health directly connects to the success and well-being of your business in achieving great outcomes.
You’ll hear from three experts on ways to de-compress and de-stress during the course of your day. Workshop presenters include: Eileen Lichtenstein MS Ed., CEO of Balance and Power Inc., Alice Brickman, Director of the Transcendental Meditation center in Huntington, and Christina Loggia MS Ed., Registered Yoga Teacher and SBDC Business Advisor.
Eileen’s Seminar: Mindfulness in the Workplace, EFT for Best Time, Stress & Communication Practices for Small Business Owners
Workshop Fee: $15 (Please wear comfortable clothing)
When: Tuesday, March 8, 9:00-12:00 – Conference Center near Golf Range
- Effective time strategies and how to better cope with stressors.
- How to reverse procrastination, eliminate time vampires, prioritize and learn how to best deal with “difficult” people.
- A guided relaxation sequence and an introduction to the EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique).
- What Transcendental Meditation is and how it works, the benefits and medical research behind it.
- How TM is taught and how it differs from other forms of meditation.
- About the brain and meditation and how TM has impacted the lives of meditators.
- Yoga exercises to do while you’re sitting for long periods of time to help stretch muscles and alleviate tension.
More Information & Register Here: www.farmingdale.edu
Stress & Time Strategies to be Your Happiest and Most Productive!
When: March 10, 2016 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Where: Bristal @ Lake Grove
2995 Middle Country Road, Lake Grove, NY 11755
Speaker: Eileen Lichtenstein, MS. Ed. CEO, Balance & Power, Inc.
Explore strategies to reduce stress, release anger, and deal effectively with others. Anger and communication issues are highly affected by stress levels.
- How to reduce stress
- Personal goal setting
- Overcoming Obstacles
Eileen can help you to provide an understanding of the role stress plays in our lives, including recent studies of the impact of chronic stress on physical, emotional and mental states, and to provide experiences of different relaxation techniques that can be used in the daily lives of the participants.
Find out More Information Here