1. Choose a belief to release and write it. You may want to consider: What was its old purpose? Who in your life used to say it, or imply it? What made their statements true for you at that time? How has that “truth” affected your life? Just be sure to stay present, looking at your old belief with compassion for yourself.
2. Challenge your belief! Write down, and take time to acknowledge, all the life experiences that you have had that actually PROVE your old belief is not true. This may be in the form of compliments that you have received, promotions at work, loving relationships, etc.
3. Identify your desired outcome. Write down all your desired outcomes relating to replacing the old belief. Choose one outcome that most powerfully represents who you would be if you had that outcome.
4. Ask yourself: “What am I willing to do to make these changes?” You can always get ideas and reinforcement from professional guidance and support in one-on-one sessions or group programs. You really don’t have to go it alone in your life, and the belief that “you should” is in itself a disempowering belief!
5. Learn EFT and “tap on it”.
Love, respect yourself and believe you deserve…and the challenges will actually help you learn and grow, not wear you down. Remember, you are lovable, capable and worthwhile. You are enough!
FREE 20 minute phone consult: 516 623 4353 firstname.lastname@example.org