Subscribe to the Balance & Power NewsletterSubscribe Now and Instantly
Recieve Eileen's Most
Popular PDF FREE:
Quotes To Motivate & Inspire
- ODNLI March Panel: Increasing Productivity By Managing Stress.
- Personal Development Online Course: “Create Optimal Happiness & Productivity Obstacles & Achieving Success” 6 Week Online Course
- Balance and Power Inc, Free Products, Book, eBooks, CD and more…
- Why taking time out is good for you.
- Comprehensive Holistic Health Course with Eileen: Release Your Anxiety & Stress with EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique or Tapping)
MoreFind Out About Balance & Power, Inc Events in Your Area Here:
Eileen's Balance & Power Events!
Eileen Lichtenstein on How Affirmations Help autumnfawn19 on How Affirmations Help ellie ejercito on Reverse Procrastination with… Eileen Lichtenstein on Ten Tips to Increase Happiness… Histoire de Bill Gat… on Ten Tips to Increase Happiness…
- DeStress Ti ow.ly/oqXL309nuUP p/Quote: When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears." fb.me/8BT7Mmepy 17 hours ago
- DeStress Ti ow.ly/oqXL309nuUP p/Quote: When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears." 17 hours ago
- DeStress Tip: Don't complain and don't explain. Often explanations are taken as excuses. 22 hours ago
- DeStress Tip: Live in thefeeling of what you want to be. 22 hours ago
- DeStress Tip/Quote: "A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin 22 hours ago
What people are saying about Eileen Lichtenstein
"After a recent incident in my life, I had the pleasure of working with Eileen Lichtenstein for a few weeks. This experience allowed me to focus on various events of my life, some of which were out of my control. She is knowledgeable, understanding and shows a great deal of compassion, also allowing me to reach some form of inner peace, despite the circumstances. Various relaxation techniques were introduced to me, which I will continue to take advantage of.
I cannot thank Eileen enough for her insight, encouragement and support. Overall it was a great experience, but a necessary one, to get me through one of life's obstacles".
Thank You, - Ron K., Rehab Therapist, Veterans Affairs Medical Center
More Testimonials Here