I’ll share a few important points that can be helpful in letting go of anger-
- As the victim, it’s OK to forgive only a small percent.
- Perhaps the other’s behavior was impacted by a chemical/emotional imbalance
- *** The other was doing what he/she knew how to do – perhaps learned – no matter.
- It’s possible that the action was not meant “personally” – it was simply an “M.O.”
- It’s impossible to change another person’s way of dealing; only your own.
If you or someone you love gets help with managing anger and/or letting it go as a victim, then stress is automatically addressed and therefore health will improve too!
Balance & Power, Inc. has been addressing stress and anger management issues for two decades, corporately and in the educational and private sectors, and is now facilitating Workplace Bullying Prevention trainings.
Bullying in the workplace, the schools and at home has reached epidemic proportions – it is our goal to help eliminate these type of situations. I believe inner strength and being centered are keys to optimal productivity and happiness. I’m a Certified Anger Management Specialist accepted by the US courts, a former Biofeedback Practitioner and faculty member Hofstra University. My office is in Westbury, NY, the telephone, Video Skype or on your site.
I’m a certified Anger Management Specialist-1 Fellow accepted by the courts.
Call me for a complimentary consult: 516 623 4353 http://www.balanceandpower.com/anger.php