Looking for something fun to do on Friday night, November 21st? Come to the Bellmore Theatre for a benefit concert to support the Mediation Society of Long Island, a non-profit that provides free and low-cost services to families in crises. Bring family, friends, and business associates to enjoy a blast from the past with a Meat Loaf tribute band; take a chance on a 50/50 or raffle basket; and support a good cause at the same time. Call me at 516 623 4353 for tickets or to donate a promotional gift basket. Go to the website for details and tickets and I look forward to seeing you there!
Subscribe to the Balance & Power NewsletterSubscribe Now and Instantly
Recieve Eileen's Most
Popular PDF FREE:
Quotes To Motivate & Inspire
- New Opportunity Around the Corner?
- Catching up -snow day?!
- ODNLI March Panel: Increasing Productivity By Managing Stress.
- Personal Development Online Course: “Create Optimal Happiness & Productivity Obstacles & Achieving Success” 6 Week Online Course
- Balance and Power Inc, Free Products, Book, eBooks, CD and more…
MoreFind Out About Balance & Power, Inc Events in Your Area Here:
Eileen's Balance & Power Events!
Eileen Lichtenstein on How Affirmations Help autumnfawn19 on How Affirmations Help ellie ejercito on Reverse Procrastination with… Eileen Lichtenstein on Ten Tips to Increase Happiness… Histoire de Bill Gat… on Ten Tips to Increase Happiness…
- DeStress Tip/Quote: We do not heal the past by dwelling there. We heal the past by living in the present. ~ Marianne Williamson 11 hours ago
- DeStress Tip: Courage is taking a step forward ow.ly/tAlt30a3p5L without a solution in mind, and holding... fb.me/8m95G7aOb 17 hours ago
- DeStress Tip: Courage is taking a step forward ow.ly/tAlt30a3p5L without a solution in mind, and holding hope and trust in future. 17 hours ago
- DeStress Tip: Live with attention and without worry. ow.ly/D3CM30a3oU6 fb.me/1WUWjODP1 1 day ago
- DeStress Tip: Live with attention and without worry. ow.ly/D3CM30a3oU6 1 day ago
What people are saying about Eileen Lichtenstein
"After a recent incident in my life, I had the pleasure of working with Eileen Lichtenstein for a few weeks. This experience allowed me to focus on various events of my life, some of which were out of my control. She is knowledgeable, understanding and shows a great deal of compassion, also allowing me to reach some form of inner peace, despite the circumstances. Various relaxation techniques were introduced to me, which I will continue to take advantage of.
I cannot thank Eileen enough for her insight, encouragement and support. Overall it was a great experience, but a necessary one, to get me through one of life's obstacles".
Thank You, - Ron K., Rehab Therapist, Veterans Affairs Medical Center
More Testimonials Here