If you need immediate help here are some stress tips you can implement today:
- Take Cleansing Breaths: Three sets of deep inhalations through the nose (belly rising)
and exhaling through the nose, (abdomen deflating) can (temporarily) change
- Stretch: Practice Office Yoga and the Moving Meditation® Fitness Program throughout the day to release/reduce tension and increase energy.
- Walk: A five minute walk outside can change your mood and mindset.
- Listen to Music: A mood changer.
- Eat Peacefully: This aids the digestion and gives you “time away”. Leave your office!
- Allow Time: Give yourself extra time for the unexpected.
- Smile and Laugh: Humor has been proven effective in reducing stress.
You may contact me for a complimentary 15 minute telephone consult. I coach individuals and groups via phone, skype and face to face in the NY area.
What people are saying about Eileen’s Seminars & Coaching
“Eileen’s Presentation was very engaging and well received by all. We are living in an economic climate full of stress and endless things to do. Most people do not take the time out of their busy schedules to relax, balance and effectively manage the stress in their lives. Your program is highly recommended for all to become a well-rounded, balanced person.”
– Georgia Joseph-Gant, Director
Freeport Business & Professional Resource Support Group
“I knew the road that I had to go down. This class gave me the focus I needed for the journey.”
– Ibrahim Zahran, Nassau County Sheriff
FREE PHONE CONSULT 516 623 4353 www.balanceandpower.com