We’re excited to present our seminar Thurs 12/5 and we’re waiving the fee since the there’s a few spots left! Pre-Registration a must! Call us! JEFFREY BLOOM 516-308-7808 or Eileen Lichtenstein: 516 623 4353 Thurs 12/5 7-9PM in Massapequa Park and we’re waiving the fee since the there’s a few spots left! Pre-Registration a must! Call us! Jeff: 516-308-7808 or Eileen: 516 623 4353
Learn How to Deal With Anger and Frustration During Marriage Separation
December 1, 2013 by Eileen Lichtenstein
Posted in anger coach, anger management and conflict resolution training, anger management specialist, anxiety, attitude, divorce and mediation, marriage, marriage conflict, relationships, stress, stress management tips, stress reduction, stress release, stress resilience, Uncategorized | Tagged anger, child custody, divorce, frustration, litigation, marriage separation, mediation, stress | Leave a Comment
Subscribe to the Balance & Power NewsletterSubscribe Now and Instantly
Recieve Eileen's Most
Popular PDF FREE:
Quotes To Motivate & Inspire
- New Opportunity Around the Corner?
- Catching up -snow day?!
- ODNLI March Panel: Increasing Productivity By Managing Stress.
- Personal Development Online Course: “Create Optimal Happiness & Productivity Obstacles & Achieving Success” 6 Week Online Course
- Balance and Power Inc, Free Products, Book, eBooks, CD and more…
MoreFind Out About Balance & Power, Inc Events in Your Area Here:
Eileen's Balance & Power Events!
Eileen Lichtenstein on How Affirmations Help autumnfawn19 on How Affirmations Help ellie ejercito on Reverse Procrastination with… Eileen Lichtenstein on Ten Tips to Increase Happiness… Histoire de Bill Gat… on Ten Tips to Increase Happiness…
- DeStress Tip/Quote: We do not heal the past by dwelling there. We heal the past by living in the present. ~ Marianne Williamson 11 hours ago
- DeStress Tip: Courage is taking a step forward ow.ly/tAlt30a3p5L without a solution in mind, and holding... fb.me/8m95G7aOb 17 hours ago
- DeStress Tip: Courage is taking a step forward ow.ly/tAlt30a3p5L without a solution in mind, and holding hope and trust in future. 17 hours ago
- DeStress Tip: Live with attention and without worry. ow.ly/D3CM30a3oU6 fb.me/1WUWjODP1 1 day ago
- DeStress Tip: Live with attention and without worry. ow.ly/D3CM30a3oU6 1 day ago
What people are saying about Eileen Lichtenstein
"After a recent incident in my life, I had the pleasure of working with Eileen Lichtenstein for a few weeks. This experience allowed me to focus on various events of my life, some of which were out of my control. She is knowledgeable, understanding and shows a great deal of compassion, also allowing me to reach some form of inner peace, despite the circumstances. Various relaxation techniques were introduced to me, which I will continue to take advantage of.
I cannot thank Eileen enough for her insight, encouragement and support. Overall it was a great experience, but a necessary one, to get me through one of life's obstacles".
Thank You, - Ron K., Rehab Therapist, Veterans Affairs Medical Center
More Testimonials Here