Do you know that people who are grateful cannot be depressed! Here are a few things to do to harness gratefulness and to stay centered , another necessary ingredient for being happy:
● Set aside a few minutes every day and think about five large or small things you’re grateful for. Write them down if you like. Be specific and remember what each thing means to you. Review them before going to sleep and on awakening.
● Take “grateful walks” in nature, noticing all the wonders. Create a grateful mantra for yourself to repeat as you walk-breathe. ie: inhale love 4 steps, exhale self doubt 4 steps. Inhale confidence, exhale fear.
● Throughout the day take short breaks, conduct internal traffic control: check in how are you doing emotionally-physically and stretch and or do relaxation breathing. Exercise.
● Create positive visualizations for SMART goals: specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, timely.
● Learn EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) to help combat negativity, gain
confidence and attain goals.
Need help? FREE phone consult: 516 623 4353 www.balanceandpower.com