Hi Everyone! I’m back from a wonderful vacation-trip to London and visit with (first) baby grandson! and family and to Loire, France for castles and sunflowers! (scroll down for 10 tips:))
10 Tips for Smooth Travel Vacations and Fun:
- Anticipate having a wonderful time
- If something goes wrong or not according to plan, try to see the humor in it and move on.
- Once you’re settled in and go exploring, allow yourself to “get lost”. ie: don’t have your nose glued to a map.
- Know key phrases in the language.
- Take some downtime everyday or a siesta to relax and recharge.
- Take extra time for family when you’re visiting…
- Stay unconnected to the internet, phone, TV, newspaper for as much and as long as possible.
- Bring home meaningful mementos-souvenirs-photos.
- Compromise as much as possible with your travel mate(s) – After all,
- you came to have a good time and probably have tickets home together…
***July 14, 2013 Eileen Lichtenstein in Newsday by Jamie Herzlich:
Small Business: Recharging by Unplugging
Become a Balance & Power Products Affiliate
Eileen Lichtenstein, MS. Ed. Peak PerformanceSuccess Coach / Trainer and Professional Speaker, Stress Management, Anger Management, EFT, “SOAR! with Reslience Programs & Manual ♦ Wantagh, NY, USA