LIVE WEBCAST May 15, 2013 at 11:00 – 12:00 PM ET
Presented by Eileen Lichtenstein, Peak Performance Success Coach-Trainer-Speaker-Author: SOAR! with Resilience®: The Interactive Book for Overcoming Obstacles & Achieving Success”/Communication, Stress & Anger Management
We can overcome most workplace stress. Learn the following tips and strategies to help create greater stress management/reduction for increased productivity, focus, creativity in the workplace and improved health and happiness!
- Learn Relaxation Breathing and Mindful Meditation.
- Learn how cope with difficult colleagues by talking with an expert or attending a seminar regarding distinctions among communication and behavioral styles.
- Release frustration and anger with “progressive muscle relaxation, exercise, relaxation breathing and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) .
- Stay Positive: Write your goal in positive language. The more positive instructions you give yourself, the more positive results you get!
- Pay attention to your body, feelings, thoughts and intuitive self!
- Be Realistic! Setting a realistic goal within a realistic time frame is important within a bigger picture and prevents self-sabotage. Learn SMART Goals.
Register for the Virtual Conference to obtain webcast schedule and registration access by clicking on the ‘view event’ button at the link below:
The Human Resources Social Network