|Hi Everyone!!A new season is upon us, including Jewish Holidays and December Holidays in a blink. Holidays are double edged- wonderful and stressful for most peopleThere’s still time to make 2012 your best year yet! You can accomplish all you set out to do, including the challenges below:
- Discover and release your full purpose and life potential!
- Identify what’s holding you back and how to turn it around to reach your goals.
- Learn tools, techniques & strategies to achieve more results in less time.
- Find out how to attract, work with, motivate and live harmoniously with different style communicators and personalities
without pressing their “hot buttons”.
- Let go, let be, forgive and be thankful for more than you ever imagined is possible!~
Great news is you can re-wire – re-pattern yourself to eliminate old habits and create new ones. You only need twenty-one days of positive repetition to form a new pattern/habit! It helps to be accountable to someone and to “tap on it” (EFT, Emotional Freedom Techniques). Actually, it’s been said you can “tap on anything”. I was skeptical myself at first, and then saw incredible results during the trainings I took to become a certified practitioner and incorporate the modality into many coaching sessions. Give it a try to unleash your inner power and full potential!
and see Long Island Fall Events (scroll down on the webpage)
I know you will love this wild & crazy NEW Radio Show! Weds noon/3
Call in to speak with the hosts (646) 595-3316
Unpredictable Crazy Fun Honest Talk
Recent Blog Posts
Let’s Connect: Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Join my group on Linked In: The Balance & Power Network
Facebook Interactive FanPage: Balance & Power, Inc.
Facebook Profile: Eileen Morganstern Lichtenstein
CEO, Balance & Power Inc.
BalanceAndPower.com | Eileen’s Blog | Events | Facebook | LinkedIn | Plaxo | Twitter
Eileen Lichtenstein, MS. Ed. Peak Performance Success Coach/Trainer and Professional Speaker,
Stress Management, Anger Management, EFT, “SOAR! with Resilience” Programs & Manual
Wantagh, NY, USA 516.623.4353 firstname.lastname@example.org