Do you have enough fun and play?
I’m not talking about video games- or sex. When you play tennis, golf, scrabble, bike, walk, ball, surf are you having fun? Are you smiling and laughing along with laser focus or perhaps no thoughts at all?
Give yourself permission to have fun. It’s healthy, and well, yeah, fun!
Access your inner child and see what happens! Being happier is always an asset.
Do you know what frees you? It’s dancing for me. I’ve come to peace with physical modifications for myself in dancing and exercising. Additionally, I’ve placed the concept of “dancing” into an intellectual-emotional realm of possibility: creativity for the soul. I encourage you to take time to pursue your fun passion and create new possibilities.
There is no such thing as having “life balance” or “work-life balance” all the time.
There are, however, individual tolerations if the balance is tipped too far.
Be smart- stay in balance most of the time! This will keep you healthy and less stressed.
If you are experiencing stress, frustration or insecurity due to challenges you are currently facing, contact me for a complimentary consult/strategy session: 516 623 4353 www.balanceandpower.com
Here are some quick and easy suggestions to reduce stress right now:
- Pay attention to your body, feelings, thoughts and intuitive self
- Acknowledge personal stress cues and symptoms
- Recognize your tolerance
- Pause! Breathe! Detach! Relax! Take a mini-vacation!
- Change your internal environment
- Connect with Nature
- Physically release and focus: dance, walk, yoga, work-out, etc.
- Conduct internal “traffic control” several times a day
- Meditate and center yourself
- Embrace your personal power and spiritual connection