“They” say that people’s fear of public speaking is worse than our fear of death. The fear and anxiety that public speaking causes is the #1 fear in the world!
- Are you one of the many whose knees shake and voice quails if you have to present a speech or compete in your sport or ask the boss for a raise?
- Do you quake at the thought of public speaking?
- Do you feel terrified of being asked a question in a group?
- Are you one of those people who hides your talents and accomplishments because of this anxiety and fear that public speaking produces?
- Do you need and want to give talks so people know who you are and what you offer and are paralyzed with anxiety of public speaking
- Perhaps you are you wanting to promote your business through public talks but are too afraid to speak.
- Are you someone who thinks you just can’t do it (or do it “well enough”)—whatever “it” is
- Have you ever felt dizzy or disoriented when you were performing?
- Has your heart ever started pounding so loud that you hear it in your head?
- Have you found yourself breaking out in a sweat at the mere thought of speaking in front of a group of people?
- If you’re performing on stage, do you expect to be judged by others?
- Have you ever “frozen” or “choked” when it’s your turn to deliver lines?
- Does it feel as if you’ve “lost your voice”?
- Have you ever had a panic attack “out of the blue”?
Whether you are making a cold call to one person over the phone, competing in an athletic or musical event, or speaking/ performing in front of group for any occasion, you can suffer with the anxiety of public speaking.
Imagine how free you will feel when you finally eliminate your fear and anxiety of public speaking and FIND YOUR VOICE!
Imagine what you could do “it” if you didn’t have any negative thought in mind. Imagine that your fear and anxiety of public speaking is gone- pouf!
Imagine that you will love expressing what you have say (or sing, perform), and people will love hearing you say/do it!
You can easily transform this fear and anxiety of public speaking with powerful visualizations, affirmations, reframing, relaxation/stress release techniques and EFT (The Emotional Freedom Technique, meridian tapping) together with peak performance coaching.
When you use the EFT and relaxation methods ahead of time and, instead of feeling the familiar anxiety before addressing a group you are calm and cool—even when the microphone doesn’t start on time or the projector for Power Point isn’t hooked up.
My work encompasses helping people to overcome fear of public speaking because I know how devastating high performance anxiety can be. I’ve experienced it myself over the years of being interviewed by the media and in speaking before large groups. Experience/practice + relaxation/release techniques got me to the point of almost no anxiety. My own work with EFT before a presentation has eradicated any jitters or self-doubt. I have a positive attitude of wanting to share and explore possibilities with the group. My success rate with clients in this field is 100% after 1-3 sessions. We always uncover related aspects of the speaking fear, so the work continues on a average of 6 sessions.
See my Client Success Video on conquering his Fear of Public Speaking and my TV interview about it!
You may Contact me for Complimentary Consult via telephone or Skype: