It can be difficult to navigate through chaotic times. Here are some coping strategies for stress and anger well researched and positively tested:
- Take a few deep relaxation breaths
- Don’t curse
- Walk away, release (walk, scream, punch the air, pillow) and calm down
- Be aware of your triggers- that is what presses your buttons. If you don’t know what they are and are very stressed, depressed or angry, get help to find out.
- Take a “mini-vacation” (relax) everyday. Lie down and visualize a place where you’ve been very relaxed before- and be there with all your senses
- Exercise – Dance- Yoga
- Journal or write (angry) letters and do not send!
- Learn EFT with a practitioner: www.balanceandpower.com
- Perfectionism is not the answer
- Stay present
- Let “it” go..and smile :)-
FREE Phone Consult: 516 623 4353 www.balanceandpower.com