7 Goal-Setting Success Strategies
January 7, 2011 by Eileen Lichtenstein
Here are tried & true goal setting success strategies!
- Be certain that the goal is something you really want- not just something that sounds good.
- Take all aspects of a situation into consideration. “Integrated” thinking prevents self-sabotage.
- Write your goal in positive language. The more positive instructions you give your unsconscious mind, the more positive results you get!
- Write your goal in detail; be specific with as much information as possible.
- Shoot for the moon! If you miss you’ll still be in the stars.
- Review and re-prioritize your goals frequently.
- Throughout the day ask yourself re current actions “does this take me closer or further from my goals(s)?”
- ** If you find are stuck in a procrastination pattern or are having difficulty creating or “sticking” to your goals contact me for a FREE consult: 516 623 4353 http://www.balanceandpower.com