Being grateful and being in nature are two recommended strategies for feeling good and reducing stress. Try combining them and see the magnificent results! If you can’t be in nature- then sit quietly and visualize somewhere you’ve been- and use all your sensory imaging to be there..see the sights, hear the sounds, smell the scents. Feel your chest expand as you breathe in the greatness of the Universe, feel your power and the acknowledge your own grateful thoughts. Make time to acknowledge your success! Success is more than career-financial. It’s being successful in each area of life which includes relationships, health, self-development, family, environment. I offer twenty minute complimentary coaching consult to see how coaching can help you take action towards success and happiness in all areas of life and business. firstname.lastname@example.org 516 623 4353
Subscribe to the Balance & Power NewsletterSubscribe Now and Instantly
Recieve Eileen's Most
Popular PDF FREE:
Quotes To Motivate & Inspire
- New Opportunity Around the Corner?
- Catching up -snow day?!
- ODNLI March Panel: Increasing Productivity By Managing Stress.
- Personal Development Online Course: “Create Optimal Happiness & Productivity Obstacles & Achieving Success” 6 Week Online Course
- Balance and Power Inc, Free Products, Book, eBooks, CD and more…
MoreFind Out About Balance & Power, Inc Events in Your Area Here:
Eileen's Balance & Power Events!
Eileen Lichtenstein on How Affirmations Help autumnfawn19 on How Affirmations Help ellie ejercito on Reverse Procrastination with… Eileen Lichtenstein on Ten Tips to Increase Happiness… Histoire de Bill Gat… on Ten Tips to Increase Happiness…
- fb.me/t5ahEJXX 7 hours ago
- Eileen Lichtenstein: EFT Can Help...You! fb.me/vhMwP2K7 7 hours ago
- Harvard neuroscientist: Meditation not only reduces stress, here’s how it changes your brain fb.me/8BXJ5TYo5 7 hours ago
- Harvard neuroscientist: Meditation not only reduces stress, here's how it changes your brain lnkd.in/dNPg_H8 1 day ago
- This Is How To Survive In A Toxic Workplace: 3 Secrets From Research lnkd.in/dQ4mXDg 3 days ago
What people are saying about Eileen Lichtenstein
"After a recent incident in my life, I had the pleasure of working with Eileen Lichtenstein for a few weeks. This experience allowed me to focus on various events of my life, some of which were out of my control. She is knowledgeable, understanding and shows a great deal of compassion, also allowing me to reach some form of inner peace, despite the circumstances. Various relaxation techniques were introduced to me, which I will continue to take advantage of.
I cannot thank Eileen enough for her insight, encouragement and support. Overall it was a great experience, but a necessary one, to get me through one of life's obstacles".
Thank You, - Ron K., Rehab Therapist, Veterans Affairs Medical Center
More Testimonials Here