Yes and yes! Absolutely, especially if you’ve opened this, which means you’re motivated. However, more than motivation is necessary to be successful. Commitment is needed.. Groups are forming now in Baldwin, Long Island that will address these issues and more. I’m also facilitating several local venues this week http://www.balanceandpower.com/events.php. I coach individuals on the phone or face to face in Baldwin. If you’re looking for teleseminars stay tuned!
Here are some tried and true strategies to be more focused and fearless:
- Take time to review priorities daily, keeping “the big picture” in mind.
- Take time to relax and have fun daily.
- Take time to exercise several times a week.
- Take time to meditate and/or practice moving meditation such as yoga.
- Take time to discuss and brainstorm ideas; perhaps journal.
- Take time to get enough sleep and to eat properly.
- Learn and practice EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques, tapping)
Inner strength and being centered are keys to life and business success
If you have excess stress challenges, are “in transition”, experiencing work-life time challenges, caregiver or intergenerational family issues, having communication difficulties, or simply want an advocate to bounce things around with and be accountable to, you may contact me for a thirty minute complimentary phone consult: 516 623 4353 or email@example.com.